29 November 2009

13 today

My son celebrated his thirteenth birthday yesterday. I must say I'm envious of him, with his life stretching ahead. Wouldn't it be nice to be thirteen again with what I know now....theres a wee saying - youth is wasted on the young!!!!!



As for knitting etc...I'm working on some items for a charity Christmas coffee morning next Saturday. I used Julies pattern on her Little Cotton Rabbits blog to knit some mini Christmas tree bears. Some of mine look like koalas though!

Take care, Ali.

1 comment:

  1. There's definitely something to that saying and your 'koalas' are cute. Was the pattern as fiddlely on the fingers as it looks?
    Julie does write good patterns though, I've made the hedgehog, cupcakes and holly and thought about these but they look so teenie...take care

    Ali X

    ReplyDelete

Id love to hear what you think about my blog, knits etc.