23 July 2012

peace camp

I spent the weekend up in Coleraine. We went to see the Peace camp at Whitepark Bay on Saturday night. The Peace camp was inspired by the United Nations Olympic Truce. It was an installation by Deborah Warner and Fiona Shaw. I thought it was great - I've never been to a beach at two in the morning before. Wandering through the tents the music from the tents and the sound of the waves was a great experience.
Here's some photos to share the night with you


My son was a very reluctant model for this photo but he managed to stand still for two seconds while I took the photo.
This photo was taken the next day. Its White Park bay from Port Bradden ...you can just about see the dots of the white tents on the beach.

Bye, ali

No comments:

Post a Comment

Id love to hear what you think about my blog, knits etc.