15 December 2012

oh christmas tree

OK so maybe I'm a bit late putting up the tree this year. Things are running a bit behind schedule due to various flus and illnesses which have afflicted our household. Had a quiet afternoon to myself today so I put it up, at least that's one thing done. A friend made me the loveliest ribbon Christmas trees. The photo does not do them justice - there is a lovely movement to then as they twist and spin. They have pride of place on the tree.....
That's enough Christmas preparation for today now, don't want to get to carried away! 

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh that xmas tree deco is lovely...commendable effort. Good to know you have a friend who cares about you enough to make the time and effort...Lucky you Ali!

    ReplyDelete

Id love to hear what you think about my blog, knits etc.